Wednesday 31 May 2017

Yum!!

I am trying to make my writing more exciting for the reader by varying my sentence beginnings and using descriptive language.



Use a variety of sentence beginnings
Use punctuation
Add adjectives and verbs
Use a variety of sentence lengths


Yum!!


Beep beep. Ahh.” I groaned still lying in bed. “I can’t be bothered getting out.” Slowly I rolled out of bed and hit the hard floor. I quickly ran to the warm shower and spent a long time in there. Eventually I get out of the shower and head down stairs. Suddenly I get a waft of a delicious smell. Then I remember it was my brothers birthday,
then I saw them, the delicious looking pancakes smothered in whipped cream and golden syrup. I said to myself, how could I eat something so good looking. But you know, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment